Water Purification EquipmentDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Shenzhen Huitongyuan Environment Technology Co.,Limited By certification [File Integrity]
Room 38-1, 2nd, Shakeng Road, Pingshan District, Shenzhen City
- Website: http://www.sz-watertown.com/ http://www.electricalservicesdotcom.com/com/huitongyuan/
Water Purification Equipment Details
Scope of application:
It is suitable for the purification and preparation of liquids in the fields of electronics, medicine, food, textiles and chemistry;
It is suitable for purification and preparation of water in the brewing process in food and drinking water industry;
It is used to concentrate aqueous solutions in industrial production and to recycle useful materials;
Boiler water purification for power plants and other businesses;
Light salt water desalination and seawater desalination;
As a desalination equipment for producing high purity water.
The EDI device is a pure water treatment system. It is used in combination with reverse osmosis (RO). The EDi device for pretreatment, reverse osmosis and ultrapure water treatment system replaces the traditional mixed ion exchange equipment water treatment process. The EDI device inlet requires a resistivity of .Cm 0.025-0.5M, and the reverse osmosis device can meet the requirements.
Hot water disinfection purification water system
• Comply with Chinese Pharmacopoeia standards and regulations;
• Fully automatic operation of equipment and automatic handling procedures (eg backwashing, regeneration, pickling, disinfection procedures).
• Monolithic and piping equipment meets GMP requirements (eg back-end processing equipment, membrane filters, terminal tanks, pipes are made of 316L material, pretreatment equipment, pipes are made of SUS304 material).
Pure water equipment requirements:
• Conductivity ≤ 0.5μS / cm
• TOC ≤ 200ppb;
• Microorganism ≤ 20 cfu / ml.
Secondary RO + EDI Purified Water System Flowchart